Issues we fight for
Empowering our families. Building our future. Defending our values.
Empowering our families.
Our country needs to empower individuals and families to look beyond their next paycheck and plan for the future. That’s why we’re fighting for:
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare for all
- A living wage and a secure retirement
- Accessible childcare and paid family leave
- Greater support for our nation’s veterans
Building our future.
Our country will only continue to lead if we invest where it matters — in our children, our environment, and our workforce. That’s why we’re fighting for:
- Affordable college education and an increased focus on STEM
- Expanded vocational and mid-career training
- More support for cutting-edge health and science research
- Investments to combat climate change and support renewable energy
Defending our values.
Civil rights are the bedrock of this 241-year-old startup we call America. We are defined by how hard we fight to protect these rights and freedoms. That’s why we’re fighting for:
- Equal pay and equal opportunity
- Women’s reproductive rights
- Marriage equality and LGBTQ rights
- Respect for immigrants and their contributions to our country
Join our campaign
There are three ways you can join the fight to empower our families, build our future, and defend our values.